- Mancini, Ernest A., Obid, J., Badali, M., Liu, K., and Parcell, W.C., 2008, Sequence-stratigraphic analysis of Jurassic and Cretaceous strata and petroleum exploration in the central and eastern Gulf Coastal Plain, United States, Am. Assoc. Petroleum Geologists Bull. 92:1655-1686.
- Mancini, Ernest A., and Scott, R.W., 2006, Sequence stratigraphy of Comanchean Cretaceous outcrop strata of northeast and south central Texas: Implications for enhanced petroleum exploration, Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies Trans. 56:539-550.
- Mancini, Ernest A., Obid, J., and Puckett, T.M., 2004, Upper Jurassic transgressive regressive sequences, Mississippi Interior Salt Basin area, Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies Trans. 54:415-424.
- Mancini, Ernest A., and Puckett, T.M., 2002, Transgressive regressive cycles: application to petroleum exploration for hydrocarbons associated with Cretaceous shelf carbonates and coastal and fluvial deltaic siliciclastics, northeastern Gulf of Mexico, Sequence Stratigraphic Models for Exploration and Production: Evolving Methodology, Emerging Models and Application Case Histories: Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Research Conference, Gulf Coast Section, SEPM Foundation, p. 173-199.
- Mancini, Ernest A., and others, 2006, T-R cycle characterization and imaging: advanced diagnostic methodology for petroleum reservoir and trap detection and delineation, US DOE Project Final Technical Report, DE-FC26-03NT15409, 246 p.